Sunday, August 1, 2010

Update (and Commissions Ad)

Howdy all~

Really nothing much happening in my personal realm here, but I thought'd I'd give anybody who would listen an update on my art doings~


The first in my devil girl pinup series~! Here it is:




The devil pinup series will be available for sale as posters here when the whole of it is finished, or you can drop by deivantART and buy a print right now. My deviantART: http://peachykitsune.deviantart.com/

Also~ I am now accepting commissions~! I could really use the money, so pretty please, give me some consideration~! Here's what you need to know if you're interested:

I'll draw any character you want person or animal, and I range from a simple sketch to full color(watercolor or colored pencil). I'm not real saavy at backgrounds or nature or anything so, please, I wouldn't ask for them >-> I do ask that you be specific with what you want....

I am willing to do multiple characters in one picture, and I am willing to do scenes(yes, even dirty ones if you'd like O-o). I will do fanart, or OCs. Yaoi or Yuri....

Sheep and farmers....

You know, whatever you want lol

My prices:

Chibi- $1
Sketch, thighs up/bust- $2
Sketch, full body- $4
Colored pencil, thighs up/bust - $4
Colored pencil, full body - $6
Watercolor, thighs up/bust - $6
Watercolor, full body - $8


Add an extra dollar for each additional character you want to add in the pictures.
I can only accept Paypal payments~

Thanks everyone~! Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment